Here is a recipe from our Fit Kids Kitchen (@fitkidskitchen on Instargram) dedicated to creating yummy meals and treats the kiddos will even enjoy. For the adults, this can be a great post workout carb treat to enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 35+ minutes
servings: 8 slices
- 4 overly ripend bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1.5 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- Couple of dashes of cinnamon
- Couple of dashes of pumpkin spice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash bananas in food processor. Add egg, vanilla, honey and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients and seasonings. Lastly, fold walnuts in. Bake in prepared bread pan for 30-35 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean.
Quick Tip to keep bread from drying out!
View original post 19 more words
This is pure heaven. It’s like a cheesecake fruit dip. Spread this on just about anything! Any fruit, banana bread, waffles, pancakes, you get the idea!
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- Blend in food processor until smooth! Then devour!