I hope everyone had fun over the holidays. I’m glad it’s over but I hated to go back to work after having so many days off.
A neighboring town that I have to pass through to go back to my hometown was hit by a tornado the night before xmas eve so took me a little bit longer to get home for the holidays. I managed to snap some pictures.
I made Xmas toffee and rolo filled sugar cookies for Xmas.
I scorched the 1st batch so that is a picture of the 2nd batch lol.
Tank received a bone for his treat but he wasn’t interested in taking pictures with his treats as you can see.
Bah Humpug (a pug blog I follow) posted a picture of the pug xmas tree topper she got from ScreenDoorGrilles and of course I had to have one!
New Year’s Eve is when we exchange xmas presents with my mom’s side of
the family so we rode up there with my mom.
My mom made a new friend
I have lots of resolutions for 2015…some old and some new.
1) I need to lose some weight and start running again. P and I walked a good bit over the holiday’s but I feel a cold coming on so I’m sure that will push me off track for a little bit.
2) Most of you don’t know this but I have a degree in Photojournalism (that I don’t use). I want to make time to take more pictures and get my pictures more organized.
3) I need to pay off some debt .
4) I want to eat healthier and cook more instead of eating out all the time.
5) I want to travel more.
6) I want to tackle some home improvement projects.
That’s all the resolutions I have for now. I will try to keep y’all posted on how I’m doing on them throughout the year (see resolution #7 lol).
Keely and Will stayed the weekend at my parent's house too bc our friend from high school was getting married. We had so much fun!
Phoebe isn’t a fan of my powerpuff girls gloves apparently!